Bitcoin

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:01:08 EST 2012

On 12/19/2012 07:26 PM, Dustin Henning wrote:
> [...]
I agree.  At least 8 digits is absolutely necessary.  As for smaller
exchanges, silver has been the historical choice.  The problem with
bitcoin, is it has been very erratic from a high of near 32 to the $ to
a low of around 2.  It is now back to around 13.5.  Silver is around
32.00 and gold around 1665.
I believe bitcoin is going through a period of acceptance and will take
some time to shake out the true value, if there is one.  Commodities
have traditionally taken several years to be officially recognized as a
money.  Bitcoin is not there yet, but it has come a long way.
Les