Blank printing in reports

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Dec 20 06:01:19 EST 2012

You didn't say which OS you're using, so I'm assuming Windows.  That having
been said, to troubleshoot, I would download pdfcreator from
http://www.pdfforge.org/ and then try to print my reports to PDF (if you
have Adobe Acrobat, you can just use the Adobe PDF printer).  If that works,
then you can print to PDF and then send the PDF to your printer as a
workaround.  Once you have determined that the issue is compatibility
between your printer and something GnuCash is using, you'll either have to
see if someone else can help you here or try to open a bug report if you
want to fix the issue instead of having a workaround.  If the PDF comes out
blank, too, then the issue lies elsewhere, and I don't have any other bright
ideas at the moment.
	Dustin