Crash on selecting closed Since Last Run... window

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Thu Dec 20 22:01:56 EST 2012

When I start GnuCash, I get a Since Last Run... window. This window
appears twice in the Windows menu, once above a dividing line and once
below it.

If I click on OK in the Since Last Run... window, one of the two Since
Last Run... entries in the Windows menu disappears. If I now select the
remaining Windows>Since Last Run... menu entry, GnuCash crashes.

The crash is because:

    Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

    Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
    Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000e0a80020

It's not only the Since Last Run... entry that's doubled up in my
GnuCash Windows menu, the main accounts window is also doubled. If the
Since Last Run... window is open, then all of the Windows menu items
select the appropriate window. If the Since Last Run... window is open,
the two accounts window items work correctly. Only selecting
Windows>Since Last Run.. crashes GnuCash.

Is this reproducible? Is there something broken in my config files? I
can post more of the crash log if that helps.

GnuCash 2.4.11, OS X 10.8.2, MacBook Pro

Peter