GnuCash shuting down after several minutes...

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:35:39 EST 2012

In the past 24 hours I've (unfortunately) noticed that GnuCash shuts down
without notice after several minutes...this, while I'm actively working
(adding transactions, reconciling) in the program.  It's happened 3 times in
the past hour already this am.  When I restart it, get the usual lock
message, then comes up fine again.  Any ideas why?  Using Windows 7.
Thanks.