Scheduled Transaction Listing and Edit

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:42:45 EST 2012

On 30 December 2012 12:26, rajig <ganesunirajesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have create several scheduled transactions in my GNUcash accounts file
> with option (Run forever). Now i would like stop some transactions and edit
> some scheduled transactions. Kindly let me know the way to do it.

You can delete or edit scheduled transactions using the Scheduled
Transaction Editor which is accessible via the menus Actions >
Scheduled Transactions > Scheduled Transaction Editor.  In the editor
select one of the transactions and click the buttons along the top to
edit or delete it.  Hover over the buttons to see which is which.

Colin