Can GNU Cash keep track of expenses of multiple businesses?

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:55:29 EST 2012

Yes, I know that there are legal questions that are beyond the scope of
this mail thread, but that is not my goal in having started this discussion
:-) .

Now, if I have 3 files in GnuCash, for the sake of keeping the powers that
be content (and off my tail), I'm someone that likes the big picture.
 Could I combine the output/results/content/data from 3 of those files in
some other location?  So that I know -- for the sake of an example -- I
have $3,000 coming in and $2,500 being spent.