Closing the books, Opening Balance & Profit & Loss

Dave Niezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 02:17:12 EST 2012

Ah.  I didn't even know I could close the books.  I thought that feature closes up everything.  Lol.

So that's what the Close the Books feature does? close last years work? I'm on a standard calendar year. So i would just hit close the books and everything from last year would be carried over? Would it then hide everything from last year too?

What if I need to go back to see something or run some type of report?

-------
Dave Niezby