Copy-Paste issue with 2.4.9

Étienne Rivest etiennerivest at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 2 17:25:04 EST 2012

Hi again,

At the end of each month (or begining of the next), I run a couple of reports from which I copy the data to be pasted in a spreadsheet (excel not to name it).

It seems that since I installed GC 2.4.9 on my Vista computer it is no more possible. Is this a known issue? It was working some days ago and it doesn't work today (I installed 2.4.9 in the meantime).

Even though I use Ctrl-C or right click and than chose Copy from the contextual menu, once in Excel, Ctrl-V doesn't paste anything, and the paste option is not available in the contextual menu either.

Thank you for your input.

Étienne