Copy-Paste issue with 2.4.9

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Feb 3 09:52:37 EST 2012

Op vrijdag 3 februari 2012 08:42:25 schreef Derek Atkins:
> John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:
> >> yes, this is a known issue in 2.4.9, and has already been discussed on
> >> the lists.  Please check the archives.  Hopefully 2.4.10 will fix it,
> >> but I don't know if we have discovered the cause.
> >
> > Yes, it's fixed in 2.4.10 -- in fact, that's the original reason for
> > getting 2.4.10 so soon after 2.4.9.
>
> Ah, good to hear that this is fixed.  Are there any major outstanding
> regressions preventing the immediate release of 2.4.10?

I'm having issues running GnuCash on Windows XP, SP3 since the Windows build
uses gtk 2.24.8. I tested with this morning's build and it's still an issue.

The program crashes in lib_gdk (see attached screenshot). I have no time to
debug this currently.

But as I said before, I think we could already release 2.4.10 with the fixes
it has now, and then try to figure out how to fix this one. Not every Windows
user seems to be affected, but from other messages on the list, I am not the
only one either.

Geert