Add report

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Feb 3 11:31:10 EST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, February 3, 2012 11:23 am, Garey Beck wrote:
> I am using version 2.4.8 on Windows Vista. When I customize the Balance
> Sheet report to show the previous month, the add report option is not
> available. I need to save this as a custom report because the IRS requires
> church to print this out on a monthly and yearly basis.

As descirbed in the documentation (you DID read the docs, right?), you
need to change the name of the report on the General tab of the report
options dialog before you can add the report.

Note that you will still have to reset the dates ever time you run it, os
if that is the only setting you are changing then it might not make sense
to save the report.

> Thanks.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745