Locale settings

Alain Cageda alaincageda at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 5 12:05:21 EST 2012

Altough I have now gotten around to modifying the Environment file to read # LANG=fr_FR, everything is still in English.

Alain

________________________________
 De : Alain Cageda <alaincageda at yahoo.fr>
À : "gnucash-user at gnucash.org" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 5 février 2012 11h16
Objet : Locale settings

Hi!

I'm using Windowxs 7 Family and just upgraded to 2.4.9.
Formerly (I think it was 2.4.7) the locales could be set through the Windows config pannel. This doesn't work for me in 2.4.9.

As an alternative, I tried to modify the "Environment" file changing "#  LANG=nl_BE" to "#  LANG=fr_FR".

I can open the file but when I try to save it after the alteration, I get a msg that access is denied (not the proper authorizations).

Help much appreciated.
Alain