gnucash and finance::quote

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 23:08:06 EST 2012

Two problems: Ticker symbols are case sensitive, so amzn should be AMZN and crefstok should be CREFstok
  and the tiaacref module in the last released version of finance-quote is out of date. TIAA changed their database access details. There's a set of fixes described at

Unfortunately, you're going to have to be willing to patch your own finance-quote in order to get TIAA-CREF quotes working.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net