Can't run 2.4.10 (was: GnuCash 2.4.10 released)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Feb 7 14:49:50 EST 2012

On Feb 7, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Dustin,
>
> On Tue, February 7, 2012 1:29 pm, Dustin Henning wrote:

That's entirely possible. We've already seen a similar problem with Guile and Lilypad.

Dustin, see if either Pidgin or gpg4win shows up in path, and if either does, remove it and try running gnucash again.

You might also look in the Event Log and see if there are any useful messages. When you get the "Application must be closed" box, is there a "details" button of any sort? The user who had the problem with Lilypad noticed that the error in the Event Log for his Gnucash crash referred to a library in his Lilypad folder.

Regards,
John Ralls