print check

Dave Niezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 12:16:09 EST 2012

This is one of the ONLY bugs that annoys me too in GnuCash. I don't understand why it's not something that isn't a priority as I think it a VERY important feature. Especially for business.

Currently, the Only work around that I know of is to change the dpi setting of your printer to 75.  I can only do this on my PDF printer then print the PDF. It still doesn't print as large as it should but it's better that the postage stamp printing.

It needs to print a little larger even with this work around.
-------
Dave Niezby