print check

Mike Purnell mjp at firstthings.net
Thu Feb 9 06:33:47 EST 2012

++good

Thanks Dave. Learned a few things from reading your file. One was that
you could globally declare the font at the beginning. I was doing it
separately for everything printed on the check. I'm sure that's covered
in the docs somewhere.

I have found that you better set this up for a specific printer (or
brand, perhaps) and always use the same printer/printer family. At least
this is true if you have HP and Epson printers in the stable.

--Mike

Beati pacifici