Can't run 2.4.10 (was: GnuCash 2.4.10 released)

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Feb 9 13:31:30 EST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: John Ralls [mailto:jralls at ceridwen.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:02
To: The00Dustin at gmx.net
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: Can't run 2.4.10 (was: GnuCash 2.4.10 released)

code.gnucash.org is in Atlanta, so eastern time. I think it starts around
0100, each build seems to take a bit over 2 hours, and trunk goes first.
http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/2.4/gnucash-2.4.10-svn-r21977-setup.exe
is timestamped at 0547.

Regards,
John Ralls

	I suppose it only stands to reason that the file would finish within
a minute of me checking before sending my previous response.  To my credit,
I waited 25 minutes later than the typical build finishes, and I only
e-mailed then because I had to leave.  I have downloaded r21977 and it
launches fine in an RDP session to WinXP with 16-bit color.
	Dustin