No reports are rendered?

AphexTwin dirk at wierdemann.de
Fri Feb 10 01:36:19 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have gnucash 2.4.10 installed on XP SP3.
Everything works fine sofar, except for the reports rendering. Every report
I open shows a blank page. When I export the report to HTML I can see the
contents in the browser - which is at least a workaround, but on the long
run a very tedious task.

Searching the internet, a keyword search did not really bring a solution.
Similar problems seem to exist on Mac, but the solutions are not applicable
to XP.

Please advise on what information to provide to solve the problem and how to
collect it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Aph.