Compression

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 05:22:30 EST 2012

For the record, 7zip has a gzip option (along with several others), this is
the option I used.  Maybe the file is tarballed before it is  gzipped?
Otherwise the specific settings matter.  Regardless, it occurred to me after
I sent the e-mail that I could open, save, and delete the uncompressed copy.
Thanks,
	Dustin