GNUCash Crashing following editing of Account Summary

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:37:30 EST 2012

Just one (final?) question, John.

Every now and then I'll want to use a Report, and I've found that reports
other than "Account Summary" cause GnuCash to crash when their tabs are
closed.

When I next run GnuCash these tabs are present, and although I know I can
just ignore them, my obsessive urge for tidiness may overcome me.

If I understand the situation correctly, the .gcm file corresponding to each
set of accounts is there to ensure that GnuCash starts up the way you left
it when you last shut it down.

Is it safe to delete the .gcm file, so as to come up with a default screen?
Or to edit it to remove references to the offending reports?