Unable to receive quote for CURRENCY:EUR

Manoj Kumar mkmetw at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:27:50 EST 2012

Hi,

If you are trying to patch Quote.pm on Windows and getting following error -

Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 354

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

then you can try the patch command with --binary option.

So, in place of -

patch < diff_file

try -

patch --binary < diff_file