Customer / vendor reports.

Arne Hanssen arne.senja at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:08:01 EST 2012

I've been using GnuCash the last a couple of years for some small non
profit organisations and are quite satisfied with it.  There is only one
major issue that I hope someone can help me with; customer and vendor
(supplier) reports.  As it is now, I can only print one at a time (or
define a report and manually select which customer / vendor to print)
hoping that I don't neglect any that was active for the current period.

What I want is a report (that is, two reports, one for customers and one
for vendors) that selects candidates whos balance is either not zero or
has had transactions in current period.  I could try to develop one
myself, but it seems a bit non-trivial (but if someone could help me get
started, I'm willing to try and share any success).

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/