Equity account

Trenton Hall trentonphall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:45:39 EST 2012

Thank you for the prompt answer.  What I wanted to know was, did I have to
added money, to the Equity (opening balance) when I first set it up.  After
looking at the demo on Youtube.I see I don't.
That the addition from asset accounts will automatically fill in the
Equity.  I think I was thinking about the "Capitol" used to start a
business, not so in my case.