keybindings for different "Enter" key functions; marking as "cleared"?

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Tue Feb 21 07:42:12 EST 2012

I've tried both preferences settings for "Enter moves to blank
transaction", and I like both of them for different purposes.  When
I'm entering several transactions, I prefer the one that moves to a
new blank transaction; but when I'm marking transactions on my
checking account as "cleared", that setting is a nuisance since I have
to go back up through all the future and uncleared transactions.

Is it possible to set up two different keybindings (e.g., enter and
shift-enter), one for each of those functions?

Also, is it possible to set up a keybinding for marking a split as
cleared?  I don't like having to move my hand off the keyboard to use
the mouse.

Thanks,
Adam