GC Start up noise.

Robert Eldon Taylor philologos at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 21 12:52:50 EST 2012

Regards to All,

Using WinXp SP2 and GC 2.4.8.

I see there are several puzzled responses to my question, so I tried
it again several times with the speakers muted and I was wrong, it IS
coming from the sound board, but does sound like multiple beeps from
the system speakers.

I have tried changing the options to suppress the splash screen and
tips, but made no difference.

The files I am opening are converted from quicken and contain numerous
accounts with many years of transactions.

I have no idea how further to document this problem for you but will
be happy to try.

Thanks for your attention to my question,
Bob Taylor