Customer / vendor reports.

Arne Hanssen lists at tuxic.net
Mon Feb 27 12:59:29 EST 2012

Den 27. feb. 2012 16:28, skrev Derek Atkins:
> Arne Hanssen<lists at tuxic.net>  writes:
>
>>> Maybe I just still don't understand exactly what you are looking for?
>>
>> Thanks for your suggestion, but that only gives me the aging
>> report. What I want is, for my customers, the Customer report, BUT as
>> it is at the moment, I have to manually choose each and every customer
>> - which is okay for may be a handful.  But if more than that, it is
>> next to unmanagable.  As you can understand, the report does exist in
>> GC, but is not suited for managing (printing) more than very few.
>
> Run the aging report -- that should give you the list of all customers.
> Then you can click on each of the customer names in the report and it
> will open a Customer report for each one.

Yes, should indeed prevent me from missing out anyone, good idea. But
still too cumbersome, and 1 page per customer can also be hard on the
rainforrests. :-/

> Unfortunately right now there is no batch-process available to run the
> report many times.

But I seems like something is in the making, so I guess I have to be
patient.  I have now done my accounts for last year, so if any
improvements is released within 10-11 months, I should be happy. :-)

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/