GnuCash HELP, Please!

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 01:16:09 EST 2012

David, your advice is all good. As for me, I simply have a shortcut to Gnucash, and it opens the last data file I had open. Yours is, of course, a little more resilient since it establishes the data file as the opening point, whereas my method relies on my not opening another file in the interim.

Cheers,
David