How can I make my income and expense report by bar- or pie- chart ?

Hardy Park hardy.park at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:31:00 EST 2012

To whom it concerns:

I have been using Gnucash for more than one year. My computer is operating
on window xp. Gnucash version is 2.4.8.

I select "report" on menu bar, and then touch the income and expense menu.
After selecting expense accounts and its children as option, I put the
apply key for seeing the barchart for expense. In stead of showing the
expense bar chart, the selection of expense account deselect automatically.
What's wrong with it? I spent too much time to solve this problem, but
cannot find the answer or any solving.  Could you help me?

Regards,

Kang Seo Park