Unreconcile

ANTHONY NELSON tonyn999 at me.com
Sat Jan 7 17:57:00 EST 2012

In my register there are some transaction amounts that are the same over and over again.  I believe in one or two cases I have chosen the wrong specific transaction when reconciling even though the dollar amount was correct.  The result is that the checkbook balances but the wrong transactions were used to achieve the balancing.

I believe QuickBooks allows you to back out of a checkbook reconciliation, so there may be other reasons this would come in handy.

Regards,
-- Tony (tonyn999 at me.com)