Balance Column Resizing - yet again

Obviously an Idiot jgill at mail.ru
Tue Jan 10 15:12:15 EST 2012

John,

Your initial description is indeed exactly what I was trying to do.  You're
right that the sensitive area is tiny, but I did find it and did drag it.
However, the area to drag it into is literally the size of the vertical
scroll bar, as that's the only space remaining on the screen, and for
whatever reason dragging it into this space did not expand the window (it
did seem to marginally change something, though I'm not sure what.  It looks
like it increased the Description column slightly for some reason).

However, your second suggestion, double clicking that same sensitive area to
make it size to the largest number, did indeed work!  Once it was resized,
then I could just make the Descriptions column smaller as per the FAQ
without problems.

So, in short, THANK YOU! I was about ready to give up on the entire program,
all because one tiny problem meant I couldn't see my balances!

- A Relieved Idiot