trouble debugging a Finance::Quote::Fidelity hack

Peter Mao peter.mao at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:52:25 EST 2012

Hi Derek,

thanks for pointer on gnc-fq-helper.  I saw it in the src/quotes
directory, but didn't know how to run it at first (it's installed in
/usr/bin with the package).

I was using the bitwise & instead of logical && in my perl code.
output on the terminal was identical, but the copious amounts of error
messages from gnc-fq-helper alerted me to the error of my ways.

I'll send my F::Q::Fidelity to F::Q

thanks for your help!

Peter