Transferring data between two Gnucash files

Jesse C crimson.corelio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:01:47 EST 2012

ahh, now i understand how the import works.  Thanks.  That was a crucial
piece of data (how the Category thing works).  Since I think there will be
splits, I guess I'm going with QIF.  Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll get
some time and knock out some test files and see if I can't get this
rolling.

I know there is some Bayesian learning in Gnucash for imports.  Will it
automatically learn how to map Categories to I/E accounts over time?

cheers
jesse