Custom reports - unable to save/load them

Yann Le Mouel yann.lemouel at free.fr
Thu Jan 12 16:21:29 EST 2012

Hi

> > I have difficulties to save my custom reports: I get this error message
> > “Cannot open the file C:\Documents and
Settings\Propriétaire\.gnucash\saved-reports-2.4. The error is: system-error
- No such file or directory”

> I wonder if the problem is the accented character in the directory name?

Well, I do not know because if I change the report.scm line to
(define gnc:current-saved-reports
  "C:/Documents and Settings/Propriétaire/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.4")

the report is successfully saved in the file. But if I close & reopen
GnuCash, there is still no report in the "custom reports" window.

And I cannot change the accented character. Otherwise the other apps I have
will not work anymore (what a stupid French I am).

Is there any variable like GNC_DOT_PATH or GNC_DOTGNUCASH_PATH that I can
set in the etc/gnucash/environment file?

Yann