Got this error after upgrade to 2.4.9: One of your reports has a report-guid that is a duplicate.

Yongxin Wang fefe.wyx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 02:43:24 EST 2012

    After I upgrade my GnuCash to 2.4.9, I got this error(warning?)
when opening my account:

    "One of your reports has a report-guid that is a duplicate. Please
check the report system, especially your saved reports, for a report
with this report-guid: 2e3751......"

    Actually I don't often use the report function of GnuCash, and
don't remember that I have any "saved report". How can I resolve this
error? It seems that I can still open my account normally.

Yongxin WANG
2012.01.14