UI Issues

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 15 23:29:37 EST 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 4:45 PM, Colin Scott wrote:

>> Strange form of patriotism, to sub one's country's name at the head
>> of a list of complaints. ;-)
>
> I thought we brits were world-famous complainers?    :-)
>
>> Anyway, can you tell from your PortableApps package what version of
>> Gtk they include?
>
> I don't think so.  The only info I can find is in the Help/About panel, which says:
>
>> GnuCash 2.4.6
>>
>> The GnuCash personal finance manager. The GNU way to manage your
>> money!  This copy was built from svn r20715 on 2011-05-28.
>
> Do I infer from your reply that these are known issues and already dealt with?

No, not necessarily. Some of them might be related to Gtk version, particularly since Gtk Win32 has a new maintainer. You've probably noticed the traffic about the clipboard not working right since we upgraded the "official" installation to Gtk2.24.

They aren't problems I've noticed on OSX, but I haven't yet tested for them.

Regards,
John Ralls