Tutorials and concept guide

enviroman.com peter.thompson at enviroman.com
Tue Jan 17 10:00:19 EST 2012

Thank you. I would like to join

Peter Thompson

From: Yawar Amin [mailto:yawar.amin at gmail.com]
Sent: 17 January 2012 04:33
To: enviroman.com
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: Tutorials and concept guide

Hi,

I am forwarding your email to the GnuCash users mailing list, which is a
public discussion forum where everyone can benefit from sharing questions
and answers. To participate in the mailing list, click the 'Reply All'
button in your email program whenever you get an email from someone in the
list.

Thanks,

Yawar