question about category of the account

Marina Kurbanova marina.kurbanova.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:38:26 EST 2012

Thank you for taking the time to reply, my question is, when I transfer
money form checking to the credit what should I put in the category? right
now it is in checking Liabilities:Credit Card and in Credit card
Assets:Currents Assets:Checking Account. I think it is wrong, because even
if I put more money then I owe it is still in red.

P.S

I wonder if there is anyone who is living in KS who is good at GnuCash, I
would be very helpful to have a visual tutoring. The GnuCash tutorial is
good, but I still have a hard time using most of GnuCash as I have a hard
time understanding the concept and applying it.