QIF import not working?

Richard judgesinel at netscape.net
Sat Jan 21 03:24:21 EST 2012

I have been using Quicken XG 2004 and franly it has been quite adequate but
would possibly like some of the features in Gnucash.

I have exported my files to QIF and have imported same into Gnucash, the
import looked perfect but when we get to "Match QIF Accounts with Gnucash
accounts", the area is blank? and if you go forward from there, it appears
nothing has been imported and yet you see the import slide working and it
shows the file loaded in "QIF files loaded" seen during the process?

Any help available please on this would be appreciated.