GnuCash

Dave Niezabitowski daveniezby at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 10:17:37 EST 2012

Ok, I can't seem to figure out how many times and ways to say this. It's been stated in almost every email  - YES, GNUCASH CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU'VE ASKED SO FAR. It IS designed so that ANY COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL may adapt and use it for their accounting purposes.  It's been said in almost every email.  YOU asked about Quicken so we used that as our Comparison.  It is a BOOK KEEPING system like Quick Books but without all the "pay this" add ons.  You can do Invoicing of Vendors, Track Employees, Pay Employees, Bill Customers, track customers, Print hundreds of reports.

The ONLY THING that makes it different is how YOU set your books up.

One more time - YES IT CAN DO WHAT YOU ASK.

- Dave