No linesin receivables aging report

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Jan 23 10:36:35 EST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, January 23, 2012 10:25 am, erik_h wrote:
> I have implemented a locale accounts plan.
> And no I have no results in receivables aging report, in spite that there
> are several invoices that have not been paided.
>
> Maybe the report "is looking" at wrong account.
> Can I define this in any way ?

You entered your invoices through Business -> Customer interfaces?
You entered your payments through Business -> .. -> Process Payment?

If either of these are *no* then the existing Aging reports wont work.
If both are YES, then you can go into the report options and choose your
A/R account.  This begs the question:  Why do you have multiple A/R
Accounts?  The only time you would need that would be if you're operating
in multiple currencies, in which case you would need one A/R per currency.

In the report options you can select the Account (and currency).

> Erik_H
>
> Gnucash 4.2.9
> Win XP SP3

I presume you mean 2.4.9, as there is no GnuCash 4.x

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745