No linesin receivables aging report

Erik Haagensen erik.haa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:49:34 EST 2012

> Why do you have multiple A/R accounts?

Actually I don't have.... and I really do not need anything else than for
the local currency.
But the setup for Norwegian Chart of Accounts had a placeholder account
above the actual Customer outstanding- account.
So to me it seems like Gnucash insist of using this placeholder account.

> You can run the report and then after you set the correct account you
> can rename it to e.g. "USD Receivable Aging" and then click "Add Report"
> to save it as a Custom Report.  Then in the future you can run the
> custom report.

If I can remove the placeholder account I'll try that.
If not I'll try the custom report suggestion.

--
mvh
Erik Haagensen

Oslia