Todays date format in invoice

Erik Haagensen erik.haa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:26:31 EST 2012

> Which invoice report do you use?  Take a look at the definition of
> make-date-row! in that invoice report .scm file to see how it formats
> the date.

.smc files !!!
Now I'm moving into a scary landscape !
Well - I use invoice.scm
and this is what I find searcing for make-date-row:

(define (make-date-row! table label date)
  (gnc:html-table-append-row!
   table
   (list
    (string-append label ": ")
    (string-expand (gnc-print-date date) #\space " "))))

When I see the word "row" i get a little suspicious about if there is a
misunderstanding here.
Alle the rows in the invoice have correctly formatted dates.
I's the date that is below the section with my company name and address
that's wrongly formatted.

All dates else are correct.

--
mvh