any luck with AMEX and OFX

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Wed Jan 25 14:42:05 EST 2012

No. No luck. I recently upgraded to Fedora 16, which should give me access to the latest version of aqbanking. That was holding me back when I was running Fedora 15. I'm busy with the rest of my life, so I haven't had a chance to block out the big chunk of time needed to set up and debug online access to my account.  (IMHO it takes way too long and too much knowledge of the "file of access codes" and what all the fields mean, and which ones are applicable, to make this as easy as it is in Quicken.)

Steve
P.S. I'll let you know when I make some progress (or lack of it).