QIF import not working?

John Bonnett jbonnett at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 25 17:03:45 EST 2012

Hi There, Richard <judgesinel at netscape.net> writes:

> Thanks your reply, I have opened the file and there is a lot of data, it
> appears to be a majority of the invoices made? what should I be looking for?
I see at the start of this thread you are importing from Quicken 2004. About a year ago I migrated from this same version using QIF import. It all went fine after a few trials. I had success by just telling Quicken to export absolutely everything into a single file. That imported surprising quickly (it was 18 years of personal data) and gave me everything I wanted. It was mostly transactional data, no invoices.

John Bonnett