Too Many copies of the same File

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:19:25 EST 2012

Hi,

I am forwarding your email to the GnuCash users mailing list, which is a public discussion forum where everyone can benefit from sharing questions and answers. To participate in the mailing list, click the ‘Reply All’ button in your email program whenever you get an email from someone in the list.

Thanks,

Yawar