gnucash 2.4.9 crashes on Windows 7

Bostjan Vilfan bostjanv at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:03:44 EST 2012

Hello,
Thanks for your message. I think I tried uninstalling old version + deleting corresponding directories + reinstalling new version, and it did not work.  Today I repeated the exercise, and the result is the same.

I notice on the gnucash home page that there is a problem with version 2.4.9 and it is in the process of being fixed. I hope that my problem will disappear as well. For the moment I'm going to continue using the program as administrator.
Regards,
bostjanv