Equity wrong?

MAD King mad_king at gmx.net
Sun Jan 29 10:54:53 EST 2012

d> I think he's just misunderstanding what equity IS.

Indeed I do. May someone would be so nice and explain it to me?

Thank you

Arne Hanssen wrote
Seems to me that your equity balance is posted to debet instead of
credit (should be a negative value for credit).  In other words, you
have a negativ equity...
What !?  He clearly has a positive equity.

Negative would be in ()

It's simple math here, nothing complicated.  I think he's just misunderstanding what equity IS.
The first reply was correct. Your equity total is fine.

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Equity-wrong-tp4336524p4338492.html
To unsubscribe from Equity wrong?, click here.
NAML