Bar Chart Report for Cashflow from Asset to Asset

casi casi at maanreri.de
Sun Jan 29 11:54:04 EST 2012

Hi,

I have created some Asset:Insurences accounts for some of my capital
insurances.

I see them as asset as it is possible to sell these insurances on some
market (forgot what this market is called).

These accounts have influx from two different accounts:
- Income:Capital Gain
- Asset:Checking Account (monthy contribution)

I would like to see the monthly contributions in a bar chart, especially
over passed years.

It is not possible to do this via income/expense bar charts (which only
works for income/expense accounts, naturally), and the bar chart reports
in the area of assets/equity are showing charts for balances, not for
inflow.

Did I miss something, or simply overlook a kind of report that is
suitable for this?

Thx,
Carsten