Price editor - Get quotes. Generates inverted exchange rates?!

Johnny yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 15:48:33 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to use the Price Editor to automatically get quotes for the
currencies. I am using (GBP as base, SEK and USD accounts
co-exists). This works except the rates are used inversely; i.e. in the
accounts summary, instead of using 1 GBP = 11 SEK it uses 11 GBP = 1
SEK.

Basically, what I have done is to use the Security Editor and picked GBP,
SEK and USD and ticked "Get quotes online". I then use the Price Editor
and "Get Quotes".

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for any help!

--