integrity of entries

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Jan 30 14:22:59 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 09:03:08PM +0200, Zeev Pekar wrote:
> If not - can such functionality be implemented in a) "stand alone" manner or b) with some central institution providing some kind of digital keys?
> If I add this as feature request what are the chances that it will be implemented in some near future? (Otherwise authorities will not recognize my bookkeeping).

If you used Postgres or some other feature-comparable version of the
back end, this would be easy to do with some triggers on the relevant
tables.  (Given that the application apparently loads everything into
memory to do its operations, however, you might be better off with a
different system.  It doesn't seem to me that this is the wisest way
to operate on a database, and my experience with large database-backed
systems that have all their business logic in the application make me
less than optimistic.)

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com