Reconcile Credit Card Account-Transaction After Statement Closing

INFO info8824 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:03:43 EDT 2012

I started from scratch. I don't know what I did different this time, it
seemed the same to me. Anyway, it worked perfectly. I am certain I just
did something the way I thought it should be done, rather than the
Gnucash way. I will have to be very careful on everything until I adapt
to this app. I have always wanted to use it and now it seems to do (or
allow us to do) everything we need.

The rapid and informative responses make this app head and shoulders
above others. The response rate is incredible. Looking forward to a long
and enjoyable relationship with this app.